Sunday 22 November 2009

Farm Fresh Friday ... What! No DP!

Photobucket

This is the card I made for The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday challenge which this week is to: "Create a card using NO PATTERNED PAPER or DESIGNER PAPER of ANY kind and using at least ONE TGF stamp".

I used my cuttlebug to emboss some CS and then added some doodling on at the end. I used a Miss Anya image sent to me by a friend and coloured her with Copics and a glittery purple gel pen!

Thanks for looking! Hope you are all having a good weekend!
For the start of this coming week --- I might be out of action for a couple of days but will try and put some cards up/ pop by your blogs if I am able.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute Sammi! No dp can be hard sometimes but this looks wonderful!

    Hope you guys are well!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sammi. Love the colours and the embossed card looks great.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very beautiful, Sammi!
    Thank you for joining in my blog candy good luck!
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card -- so pretty you don't even miss the designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfect in so many ways!!! Love your coloring, girl!! Just love it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love the embossing and all the gel pen details on Anya really make her pop! The doodled border is so sweet.
    I have an award to pass on to you over at my blog if you would like it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx