Thursday 12 November 2009

How to get to..... the Stamp Spot


Good morning! It's a lovely sunny day here in Sydney. As it was the anniversary of Sesame Street this week I thought I might do my Stamp spot post slightly differently today!

Sunny Day - Sweepin the bad mojo away,
on my way - to get me some craft goodies.

Can you tell me how to get how to get to the Stamp Spot.
Come and Shop, everythings A-OK,
lots of inspiration
here that's where we play
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to the Stamp Spot.

Today's card is brought to you by:
the stamp Lelo Designs - Party Dragon
the papers October Afternoon- Cookie Jar and CC - The Boyfriend
the flowers Heidi Swap Acetate and Kaisercraft Antique Pink
The ribbon Gingham
and of course the rhinestone bling .

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. love the card, the stamp is a real cutie, and I have tears from laughing at the song :) The "this card is brought to you today by" part made me snort with laughter, awesome stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card an poem lol, put a smile on a lot of faces I bet hehe.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol love the song, wish it was sunny here, just very cold!!
    Great card and love the little image.
    thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, the song and the ".. bought to you by" really made me smile on a very cold wet and windy day here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute is this card!
    The image just makes me want to smile!
    sorry I haven't been around.
    hope to catch up with you soon.
    much love Teen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this!! Love the pink dragon!! love how you have used the ribbon, and the clear flower is just fab!! stunning work! Just Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx