Sunday 15 November 2009

2nd week of WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE Guest Designer Search!


This is the card that I made for the 2nd week of the WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE Guest Designer Search at the Greeting Farm.
I used Laurie with present again (although I cut her out in a circle - so you cannot see the pretty present this time). It was a lovely sketch to follow! :D
I coloured her with Copic markers, and then added some white gel pen to highlight.
The papers I used are Cosmo Cricket + a sheet of Basic Grey too. I stamped a couple of swirlys on (Thanks to Tina) and also added some Kaisercraft blooms. Oh, and of course I had to finish it with some doodling.

Thanks for looking - hope you are having a good weekend. As for me I'm not feeling top notch today so think I'll pop off for an afternoon nap.

9 comments:

  1. Sammi, your card is adorable! Oh I do hope you get the Guest DT spot. TGF is one of my favorite stamp companies.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Debbie Pamment is one of my best friends, by the way, so we have something else in common!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sammi this is fabulous and such brilliant colouring.....I love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! Love the colour combo and all your fab stamped swirls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sweet Sammi sorry it's been so long your card is just gorgeous and good luck hun, I will be thinking of you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and all your lovely comments, BiG HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sammi. Good luck with the call. Crossing my fingers for you.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one Sammi. So cute. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment on my 2nd challenge with QP. Keep visiting as you'll recognise some of the images you sent me. Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb Sammi, absolute cutie!

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww how cute.. I love how you used the image as it was looking at the flower.. Love It.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx