Tuesday 24 November 2009

Anya Ink :: Vintage look

The challenge this week at Anya Ink is Vintage style... the DT have made some lovely projects... pop on over and have a look!! Here is my card....

I kind of went for a shabby chic/ vintagey/ distressed look (I think) lol!
I paperpieced Anya with some "vintagey" papers, coloured the rest of her with Copics and then I added photo corners to some of the layers to mimic an older style photo album.... lace ribbon and white cotton to add to the look.

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Sammi she is stunning - she reminds me of a 60s GoGo girl!

    Thanks for playing along this week at Anya Ink.

    x Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation Sammi. Love the distressed look and pink and brown are my fave colours. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the challenge Sammi. Love the colours. muted colours definately make it look very vintage. Beautiful colouring of the image. Thanks for joining another challenge at Anya Ink
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card, she is a great image for vintage, and the pink and brown works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really like this one!! Everything is so pretty!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. I really like the colours you have chosen for her outfit she looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!! Love the muted tones, and the gorgeous distressed feel you have created!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx