Thursday 5 November 2009



Good Morning!!! This gorgeous little fairy is the Greeting Farm's Fairy Chloe, she is propped up with foam tape to look as though she is hovering over the 4" pink flower. The paper I used is Sassafras lass - Sweet Marmalade range with a couple of strips of Cosmo Cricket's Earth love range . I finished the card off with a smaller Kaisercraft flower and some Bazzil paper leaves.

This post is scheduled again... but I'll be home tomorrow! I really look forward to catching up with you all in these next few days!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great card Sammi. Love the big flower behind her. She is one of my favourite stamps.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower behind her almost looks like a cloud!

    I know you are home now, but I hope you had a superb time and are now so relaxed your melting!

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards....great job...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sammi,I love how you have popped her up on a flower and such pretty colours!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx