Wednesday 25 November 2009

The Sugarbowl :: Marlene's sketch + zigzags

Here is my card for the current Sugarbowl challenge... it is a gorgeous sketch by Marlene + they would also like us to include zigzags....
TSBB-Marlene's sketch
The stamp I used is a Sugar Nellie - Gorjuss girl stamp! Isn't she the cutest!!
I used DCWV card and Kaisercraft + Creative memories blooms. I added the Zigzags with my sewing machine... using a couple of different stitches in the different sections - I quite like sewing on the card but need to practice more (so that it will be "straighter").

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sammi. You have reminded me that I haven't entered this challenge yet and don't think I will get a chance.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! Love the papers and colors! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card love the pastel colours and the stitching.
    Ali
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! Love the soft colours and the fab stitching detail!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx