Thursday 26 November 2009

My Stamp Spot thursday post

Good Morning!! There are lots of lovely Christmas stamps in the Stamp Spot store and this cute little mouse by Rachelle Anne Miller is one of them!
Photobucket
The papers and the chipboard stars are all available in store... as well as a large range of flowers!
I covered the chipboard with PP and then added some purple and black around the outside to make it stand out a little more!

I think that I am going to have to start a Stamp Spot wish list to give to my family for Christmas present ideas! Although before that I guess I better get a few more of these Christmas cards made! How are you going with Christmas cards???
(hugs)

2 comments:

  1. What a funky xmas card, that image is so cute and the stars really make this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx