Thursday 28 January 2010

The Stamp Spot.... no more Peek a Boo!

Here is my card for this week's Stamp Spot post.... I have used the stamp differently again!!!
Photobucket
further details of this card and products used can be viewed
at THE STAMP SPOT
Don't forget the WONDERFUL sale 
Marcia has on at the store!

Thanks for all your kind words and well wishes... I am feeling much better today after a visit to the Chiropractor... just a few twinges in my back but my head is not as horrid today!

I have just changed over to the new editor for blogger and am still trying to work things out... New things are always hard at first aren't they!

(hugs)

Will be back later today with a Royal card and"hopefully" something for Anya Ink!

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Sammi what a beautiful scene you have created!!!! LOVE how you used the flower soft soooooo very pretty!! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the pot looks like its out front, love it!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower pot looks awesome Sammi!

    Glad to hear the head is better. One can't create properly with a sore head! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! what a great way to use the stamp it looks perfect with all that flower soft. Gald your feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx