Friday 8 January 2010

Digital love for Valentines



For this card I followed the Friday sketchers sketch here.... but I'm too late to enter...

However I am still in time for the digital tuesday challenge
.... these gorgeous elves are Pollycraft images (when they were available as digis :D)
and the theme is a Valentines card for a loved one... so there you have it!!

Recipe:
I used Copics (of course) to colour the image..and the flowers and brad to match!
paper and cardstock is from my stash. The sentiment "love" is a Kaisercraft rubon.


6 comments:

  1. So cool Sammi!! You did an amazing coloring job with the black and white! It looks so beautiful with the touches of red!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Sammi, love this card.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Sammi. I love it.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely bloomin' beautiful, coloured perfectly a really stunning card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous image!! Love the colour combo! such a gorgeous card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful love that image and your design thank you for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx