Thursday 10 September 2009

Miss Anya braves the Rain

This is the card that I made for todays post on THE STAMP SPOT :D



My sister just came back from Paris and so I had France on the mind... hence the colour scheme (and the "Au Revoir" = "goodbye" sentiment).

I've listed below the products I have used with links that will take you straight to the Stamp Spot store! :D

Stamp :: The Greeting Farm Rain Snow Shine Anya
Paper :: Sassafrass - Herman's Dots
embossing :: Swiss Dots folder
embellishments :: red rhinestones
ribbon :: mixed bag of ginghams

Oh, this was one of the first images I coloured in with my new Copics - still got a bit of practising to do :D
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the colours and how you embossed the layer behind her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sammi! Anya is beautiful!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute ~just love this card so ooh lala!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous!! Love all the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card darling. Love the colours - very french.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the french feel to this card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx