Tuesday 15 September 2009

3rd post for today :: CCC and JM

Well... I just realised that the Copic Colour challenge is about to end tonight.... As this is the first time I have had ALL the colours in the challenge I had to enter... I coloured this image days ago but somehow did not get her onto a card. However... finally, here she is on a card :) I have used my swiss dots folder so this card is also eligible for the Just Magnolia challenge! whoo - 2 challenges in one card! :D


Thanks for looking... I'm off to bed -
WAY PAST MY PUMPKIN TIME!!!

8 comments:

  1. just so sweet!! Love the stitching detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful sammi
    have a nice day
    xoox BA

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sammi this card is so pretty ~you have coloured tilda beautifully and just love those flowers!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card, love those yummy colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bright card.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. I love it and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. I love it and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Sammi, you are doing a fantastic job wirh your copics.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx