Tuesday 15 September 2009

Whiff of Joy birthday card

A good friend had her birthday last week and celebrated with a 70s themed dinner on Sat night (might pop a photo on later - we'll see) .... this is the card that I made for her.
I have used a Whiff of Joy image (sent to me by Cheryl! Thanks :)

papers are Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket :)
I have coloured this girl using my Copics of course! Loving the different shades achievable now!

I received my latest order from the Stamp Spot today so I'm off to colour my new Inky Impressions stamps - be back later in the week! :D

4 comments:

  1. Stunning shades of grey and green and beautifully coloured.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a beautiful card. Lucky you for getting it.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Sammi and fabulous colouring.....I love these images!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgoeus as always Sammi, love the colours.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx