Saturday 26 September 2009

Friday sketchers :: sketch #71

This is my card for Friday Sketchers this week!

Here is their sketch - It's a lovely one and the DT cards are all gorgeous as always - check them out for yourself here...



and here is my card ...


I have used a Gorjuss girl stamp (I got a couple for my birthday - yay!) and this is the 2nd card I've made using a gorjuss stamp - I'll show you the other another time :)

This card is for a friend who has just turned 30 and is having a party to celebrate tonight... the dress/ theme is to wear crazy hair or a hat ... I have died my hair specially ... guess what colour???

6 comments:

  1. lovely take of the sketch and perfect work too

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sammi and I want to say 'Purple' - do we get to see what colour?! Have a great time at the party. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a pretty and so funny card.
    thank you so much for joining in the friday sketchers challenge.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute,you always do an awesome job with the bright colours!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Sammi! Wonderful work!

    Hope you are well my friend!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the FS challenge this week. Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx