Thursday 17 September 2009

Lili's Prayer

Here is another card for you with an Inky Impressions stamp on it...
This little darling is "Lili's Prayer" she's awfully lovely to colour :)



Lili is available from the Stamp Spot as is:
* the paper from Collage Press - Sweet Shoppe Sugar on Top.
* Black Coredinations cardstock - which I ran through my cuttlebug with the script embossing folder ... I sanded the edges and over the embossed surface so that the colour (pink in this case)
* blooms, doiley and rhinestone

I added the little coloured embellishments on top of the doiley to match the spotty paper (these were given to me by my blog friend Arline - thanks hon)

Thanks for looking! I'm off to do some household chores and hopefully some more colouring and crafting (and blog hopping)! Have a great day!! xx


PS. check out the lovely header that Marcia made for me - Isn't it lovely!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is so so so cute.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new header!!! And of course I think you chose the perfect DP to go with Lili - LOL - gorgeous job!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,Gorgeous,such a sweet image and love all those beautiful colours!!! Love your new look blog!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo lubberly Sammi!!!
    I'm just back from a gorgeous day at an alpaca farm where I bought silk, and silk and merino, and thinking about going back to buy lovely alpaca too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. to cute!! Love the dotty background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sammi! How are you?
    This is just too cute, Sammi! They have new stamps! Check them out! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love the new look. I hope ur ok Sammi? Lovely card and nice images and now I am off to check out what else you have been up to Hugs from me X

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...and having read back through, a belated happy returns for last week. I am glad you had a nice birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am new to Blogland, found yours whilst browsing the web and thought I'd pop a comment. Lovely cards. I'm mad about the Magnolia stamps, which we can't get in SA, but never mind, we do with what we can get. Am also looking for followers on my blog, so please pop around for a visit and join. Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx