Tuesday 15 September 2009

Inky Impressions :: Pink and Brown

Well... as soon as I got my order from Marcia at the Stamp Spot today I just had to ink up the stamps and colour and create!! I'm loving the Inky Impressions girls!!

So ... I had to enter the Inky Impressions challenge that finishes ?tonight? I think.

The challenge is to use Pink and Brown... lovely colour combination I think!!
(Happy Birthday to Nicole - great month to be born!)
Here's my card.



Thanks for stopping by!
Tomorrow is my day for bloghopping and commenting on all those neglected bloggyfriends!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. love the colour combo and all the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card darling. Love that DP it is one of my favourites. you did a wonderful job with the colour challenge.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours Sammi, gorgeous card.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is a stunner, you've done a fantastic job.

    I've got a little surprise for you Sammi ... will email it over tomorrow for you!

    {hugs}
    Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous,beautiful papers and fab LO!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx