Friday 6 August 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is my gorgeous Guy's birthday and this is the card I made for him :D I used the smiley stars faces from The Greeting Farm's Spotlight kit! I got this cool Washi tape from our friend Karen but did you know that TGF now sells many funky colours/ packs of it??


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and Thank God for bringing us together.
He is such a generous, loving, funny man and I'm honoured to be his wife.
Tomorrow we are having a Spit Roast at his brother's house with family and some friends to celebrate and just because Guy would love to have a go at cooking a spit :D Should be good!

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Guy. Hope he has a great day and a lovely Spit roast for dinner tomorrow. I love spit roast Yummo....!!!!!
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Guy, enjoy the celebrations.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you all enjoy your husbands day ~ bet he just loved his card!!!
    happy birthday to your shining star!!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Happy Birthday to Guy, hope you have a great time tomorrow. Love the card btw great way to use those smilely stars. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Guy! Hope the spit roast goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx