Sunday 1 August 2010

I LOVE Ginger!!!

I LOVE Ginger tea, Ginger cookies, Ginger pieces - fresh or crystalised, I LOVE Ginger chocolate and Ginger in cooking, mmm... Ginger Ale or Ginger beer - Love them both!!! So really I do love all things Ginger....

and this gorgeous fairy "Ginger" by the lovely Amy?? ... well what can I say.. I LOVE her too!!


I snapped up this gorgeous image from All That Scraps last weekend and coloured her straight up.. she was very lovely to colour!! I made this card just for fun!!

Thanks for stopping by - Hope you are all having GREAT weekends!


xxx

9 comments:

  1. I love all things ginger too! Including the Gingersnap Creations blog, gotta love the Gingersnappers!
    Wonderful card. I love this fairy too - so charming and thoughtful looking. Lovely coloring, love the text background, and the green and lavendar are perfect compliments to the tan and ginger. Love the dot trails too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love this image too.
    Kristy xx
    P.s but not a fan of ginger...as in ginger the taste lol heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sammi, gorgeous colouring and the purple flower adds the finishing touch, lol! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sweets.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image! Love the colors you have used.

    Not a ginger fan here either! Yuck...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sammi, your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute Sammi - lovely and serene - beautiful job!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous and coloured to perfection.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm I like ginger too. Never did when I was a kid. Wonderful card Sammii. Really like the little dot flourish near the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx