Wednesday 11 August 2010

Monday Mania with Sheng ...

... It's all about BUTTONS!! Sheng wants us to use funky buttons on our cards for this week's MONDAY MANIA at Club Anya and Friends ... so here you go... I have a packet full of clear buttons and decided to make them "special" and funky... and so I decided to use little TGF images under the buttons :D


I printed out pics of ones I'd coloured at a very small size and then I stuck them to to bottom of the buttons with glossy accents! I quite like the effect and will be using a few more in the coming days. LOL! I also used one of the clear buttons on the butterfly! Here is a close up of my little buttons on the card...


I started an easel card for Kristy's WTW Easel-y amused challenge but did not get it done in time so have used it here instead.. I thought the buttons would be a great thing to have the card stand up properly. the stamps I used are from the Signature set and The Spotlight kit! LOVE both of them! I particularly love the butterfly and this Anya in the Spotlight set :D

Thanks for stopping by :D

9 comments:

  1. wow Sammi I love it. Gorgeous DP and your colouring WOW. Great job with the challenge.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammi! What a super cute idea! I love the little faces under the buttons, I guess you could say, Cute as a Button x 3!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome Sammi! I love your little buttons!! What a great idea!! Gorgeous colouring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww Sammi really love your card!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sammi and what an awesome idea for the clear buttons you are so ingenious and I can see that becoming a very popular feature it is just such a cute and clever idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a SWEET easel love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shhe is sooo sweet Sammi! I love that image! What a fantastic idea with the buttons, you are such a clever chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! How cute are those buttons!!! Adorable easel card! Your coloring is amazing! I love it :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Sammi. The colours are gorgeous and I love the butterfly with the added string. Great effect. The buttons look great. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx