Friday 1 May 2009

some sneaky peeks

Well.. Just checking in... I'm still here... just have not been able to do any crafting and have not been blogging either... op went rather well on Mon - thanks for your thoughts and prayers... however I got rather ill on Tues and went back to hospital... Home again Wed arvo and then just taking time to recover.. slower than I would like!

Have no energy... a bit sore and just feel :P most of the time. Just need to be patient I guess...

I am hoping to get around to comment on all your blogs soon! IN the next few days...

I have drawn a couple of images lately (last week) ... these sneaky peeks below are all I can give you for now....






What are these images for?? HINT :: I'm rather late with a project that I should have sent off around the world to some SBS ladies some time ago ... things are started.... one day they will arrive.

7 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling well soon Sammi.Take care.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Sammi and rest up. Your sneak peaks look interesting!

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've been feeling off. Hope it gets better soon! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh they look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sammi, I hope you are feeling better soon!!

    I am with ya sistah, good intentions but I don't have my cards out yet either!!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh stop teasing and put them on the crafty Muse DT blog Sammi lol!!
    Hope you're feeling lots better soon!
    Big hugs
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sneaky peaks are so unfair!!! What a tease! Thanks for visiting me and I enjoyed joining in the Crafty Muse Challenge. I hope you are feeling better.
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx