Sunday 26 April 2009

Magnolia Down Under :: Spot the Dots

Well ... ' tis my last week as a Guest Designer for Magnolia Down Under - and it's been fun! Thanks ladies!! The challenge this week is:

Spot the dots



Pop on over and look at all the gorgeous creations with the lovely Magnolia images!!
Why not join in and create one of your own too!

Personal note
I might not be around much over the next week (we'll see how things go) ... am feeling rather ill today and have a simple day surgery op/ procedure tomorrow - and then a week off to recover.
I will try and pop around to your blogs soon ... but for now I am logging off and lying down!

thanks for looking,
Sammi

12 comments:

  1. Love the card Sammi! So pretty :) I'm sure they will miss your work.


    Goodluck for your surgery, and I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care,
    Tegs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful

    hope it all goes well tomorrow and you heal from it quickly.

    will catch up with you soon
    all my love teen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Sammi - if you dotted all the butterfly trail be hand, you showed immense patience to get it even!

    Hope you feel better this week, best of luck with it all and looking to see you back on board soon. Take care.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sammi!!! Love the design and so very creative with the spots,it is fantastic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammi,I hope you are feeling better soon and your day surgery goes well.Take care.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sammi. Your colouring is superb. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and I hope all goes well with the day surgery.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all goes well with your surgery and you have a speedy recovery, will be thinking of you. Love this card very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sammi, first off I'm sending you loads of hugs and hope that all goes well for the surgery and that you soon start feeling better xxxx

    Oh yeah and I love this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card.
    I wish you a speedy recovery, and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect use of spots Sammi.. I love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Sammi. I hope everything has gone well with your surgery and that you are soon fighting fit again.

    Lea♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE all the dots...hope you're feeling better REAL soon :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx