Monday 18 May 2009

not a lot of crafting BUT lots of drawing

I'm still working on a yummy package of images for you....The Marriage downloads are ALMOST done... I thought I'd give you another peek!!!

Not being MEAN this time... I am showing you the whole thing :) Hope you like it!!
Drop by Crafty Muse on Friday for the release of the new images!

We had our church camp on the weekend... was pretty good but I was an organiser and am exhausted... will get on top of blog things tomorrow :) And I'll come back with a photo of the new craft I learnt!

3 comments:

  1. lovely new images!

    you have been busy!

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the images, Sammi! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you just blow me away with all your talent!! Love the car.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx