Sunday 10 May 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge :: Sketch challenge

The Papertake weekly challenge this week is a sketch by the fabulous Dawny

It's a great sketch... here is my attempt at making a card using the sketch:



I coloured this image that my mate Tina sent me some time ago.. and I wanted to keep it rather focal so I did not add in any extra embellishments etc! I think it works! I love the fairy anyway :)

Check out the Papertake Weekly Challenge.. there are some awesome creations there from the Design Team!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,I love your coloured image!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sammi, love the fairy, she has been coloured beautifully. LOuise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely!
    I do love that fairy stamp!
    you have coloured her beautifully!

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful and rich colours in this Sammi, it is almost magical to look at.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image that was lovely coloured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a lovely image, I have one somewhere too courtesy of our friend ;-D I haven't spoken in a little while so thought I would say Hi and hope ur ok. Hugs XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sammie, this sketch is gorgeous! I also wanted to thank you so much for your time in popping over to comment on my cards. I have now become a follower of your delightful blog.

    Happy Blogging sweetheart.
    Hugs
    Lisa.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx