Friday 22 May 2009

Mawwiage

The new Marriage digital stamps are NOW available at Crafty Muse.
Pop on over and grab yours now.
They are only $12AUD (~6.71EUR // ~5.91GBP // ~9.37USD)

I am going to give one away as a prize..... First person to leave a comment telling me the movie that the following quote is from will receive the new download set for Free!

"Mawwiage..is what bwings us togebba today...
.... That bwessed awwangement...
....That dweam, within a dweam"

Here's a photo of the new downloads.....

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection Sammi, been looking forward to seeing the complete works and certainly not disappointing. As for the quote I believe it is from the film The Princess Bride. xx
    p.s. sorry not been around much but internet and or blogger have been causing me a few problems, hope all is well with you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little giveaway, Sammi.
    Lucky you, Jac.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx