Friday 29 August 2008

Tilda and Friends Seasons ATC Challenge

Well I made my first ATC the other day for our SBS#15 friendship swap. after making one I thought I could try a few more... so I decided to make some ATCs for the Tilda and Friends challenge which for the month of August was Seasons...

There are some WONDERFUL ATCs from the Design Team - go check them out!!

so here we have it... Four Seasons in one day....



I made my background by drawing a tree & flowers onto the card, making it slightly different for each one to portray the different seasons. I then coloured my different Tildas and stuck them on along with some ribbon and made little tags to show the "season".









Here they are all in a row...



I've been trying out a new colouring technique... my derwent studio pencils and then some blender medium... it's a work in progress.. I hope to get better :)

Thanks for looking,

Sammi

12 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute!! I think your coloring is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Sammi, your backgrounds are excellant. Well done for attempting something new. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Sammi. I love ATC's if ever you do any extra and want to swap drop me a line. i always make one extra to swap with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute! i love the season tags ! very beautifully coloured.

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, hoo!! These Tildas are fab, Sammi! Great idea! :o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh Sammi they are beautiful - I love the seasons tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous idea love the drawings too and you really made the Tilda's suit each seasons, so beautiful! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how clever you are Sammi! These are brilliant and so original with your own art work on them, beautiful!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! so darling!!! great job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are absolutely gorgeous Sammi. Love the tags with the names of the seasons on them and how you drew the background yourself. Great idea. I think I could become addicted to making ATCs as I really enjoyed making the one for our swap. Hugs, Lainy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such pretty ATCs you have made with Tilda, love your backgrounds. thanks for joining in the fun with us. annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx