Friday 1 August 2008

Pumpkin Dottie



Oh WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! Look at this indeed!!

Louise sure made my day today (tonight) when she chose Lea and myself for her blogging customers of the month! And we won this GORGEOUS little "Pumpkin Dottie" who will be released in a few weeks time as part of the Halloween collection!!

I had to plug into the printer straight away!! and then it was time for the watercolour pencils to be pulled out.... Here's a little close up for you:



thanks for looking & Please remember to answer my questions from here
Sammi
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gosh Sammi you're certainly on the ball! I'm loving your halloween Dottie. I shall play with mine as soon as I receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee Sammi! You don't mess around do you! I can't believe that until last night this Dottie didn't even exist, and now she's already on a card on the other side of the world! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammi this is gorgeous! How cute is Dottie!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Sammi. What a great image and you have coloured Dottie bautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - go Sammi! Well done on the award! You deserve it! What a great card too! Love the colouring! Isn't she cute!
    Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx