Saturday 2 August 2008

Isabella

These are the first cards I have made with my little Gumnut girly ...
Isabella the Ballerina! (named by my good friend Emma)



I decided to pull out the old eyelets! :) I did not have room for a sentiment on this first card so I have popped a Happy Birthday in the middle!!



I really loved the way Nicky had Isabella dancing in the trees on her card the other day so I totally cased* her idea!! Here is my attempt!



My images can be purchased here!

thanks for looking,

Sammi

*I am pretty sure that CASE stands for copy and share everything ... correct me if i am wrong!

5 comments:

  1. Great Cards sammi Case away.
    Nicky xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are both lovely cards, but i especially love the first ballerina one because of the creative use of fibre. great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, hun.. Just wanted to say thanks for your kind comments regarding my daughter. Bless you.

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards!Did you manage to get hold of that Tilda stamp you were after?Hope ur ok!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx