Wednesday 23 April 2008

Pink Petticoat's Lola Rose and her little sister Lilli

These are the cards that I have made using "Lola rose and her Little Sister Lilli" stamps...

My first ever card using Lola Rose - I just love her - she's so elegant! I stuck with the purple and the yellow colors that were in the paper patterns .. I think it came out ok... (I had to, as I often do - outline her with gel pen, after I'd coloured her in)!



Let me know (honestly) what you think!

This one is for a good friend.. she has been a friend for many years. Over the last 7 years or so we have not really seen each other at all but she is often in my thoughts and prayers and has a special place in my heart as she has been a very encouraging friend and always points me to Jesus Christ... We are in sporadic contact through blogging and facebook ... This card will be a couple of weeks late but I was away during her birthday (not a good excuse really) and would really like to send her something so this is it :)


What do you think ... How many weeks after a birthday can you send a Belated Birthday card?

stay tuned for some cards of Lola Rose's little sister Lilli :)

3 comments:

  1. oo.. Great Colour. Yellow + Purple = Nice!!

    Belated Birthday Greeting... Haha.. Is what I always do. Really feel sorry to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute. You should definitely send the birthday card even if it is late she will just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx