Sunday 13 April 2008

Sam's Challenge + blogcandy

*this post will stay at the top until the finishing date - Sunday 13th April*

Well I have been entering quite a few card challenges and it's been fun!!
Now I have decided to run my own challenge ...

"Just click on my image below, Print it out and use her on your card" ... the rest is up to you!!

I am Looking forward to seeing what you create!!



My example



I will be away in Adelaide from the 4th - 13th and will therefore post the winner on Sunday 13th afternoon (Australian time).

Oh yes and I have a small amount of blogcandy as a prize. This includes:
  1. thin lengths of silver cardstock
  2. some random diecuts
  3. ribbons
  4. purple heart cutouts
  5. some beary cute stamped images (not pictured)


Just post your creation on your blog and please add a link under this post, so I can visit your blog and see your creations. All are welcome to enter and I will post internationally!

13 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun!! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine!! My son and I played along. Fun challenge!

    http://thepinkstamper.blogspot.com/2008/04/challenge-from-sammi.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sammi , what a good idea i will be entering this challenge ...

    pop around my blog is something there for you :)

    xxx
    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhu international SBS15 Puerto Rico was here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. Just came by to say hi! Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing ideas.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saying hello and taking a chance on this ...candy
    here's mine for the challenge
    http://pay-perpleasures.blogspot.com/2008/04/another-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award Sam.....really lovely of you. I am going to try and do your challenge this weekend. hugs & stuff Tx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thanks Sammi for the award. I'm flattered. I'm going to try my best to do your challenge over the weekend. Have a lovely holiday and will catch up with you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gave you an award so visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's mine
    http://joana24.blogspot.com/2008/04/sammis-challenge.html
    thanks for the fun challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to try to do this challane during the week. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sammi,
    You also have a great Blog,I wanted to say hello to one of my blogging sister's and my introduction is on my blog. I look forward to being inspired and hopefully inspiring you too! My challenge has been extended find more on my blog!

    http://paperbabe.blogspot.com/

    Sister Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx