Saturday 19 April 2008

Cute Card Thursday :: It's a Man's World



I made this card for the Cute Card Thursday challenge

I made it for my husband who loves lego - he collects it ... It was his idea for me to make a lego card - no stamps on today's card just a whole heap of punching, cutting and sticking!

He also came home from grocery shopping today with a bag from BigW - they were having a scrapbooking sale with items at .50c + ... He got me some cute stamps and embellishments!! Looking forward to using them tomorrow!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow wonderful card. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, what a fab idea.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and a wonderful original card. Thanks for leaving a message on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea, love it!

    thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute...he does look like a little lego man!
    Richelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx