Tuesday 1 April 2008

Arte y Pico

Wow - I'm stoked - Today, I received My first award :) Thanks Jessica :)



There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3)Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. Here is Jessica's lovely Blog!
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) To show these rules.

It's quite hard to choose only 5, but here are my choices:

Lainy - one of my blogging sisters - A fun blog - I love looking at her cards
Emma - another of the fantastic SBS15 girls - she has some gorgeous work!
Kim - one more sister ... with some great creations to show!
Steph - because she was very friendly and helpful, responding to my silly emails and she has a fantastic blog and a great challenge site too.
Andrea - very creative ... lovely cards and great blog - one of the authors too of the Cute Card Thursday Challenge site

And that's it - there are many more people that I'd love to pass on the award to but I could only give it to 5 :( Although I'd love to - I couldn't choose them all, make sure you go and check out my other sisterhood of the blogging stampers group#15 girls! the links are all on the right sidebar!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, thank you so much for the award, I was also given it earlier in the week so I will add your name to that post if that's ok.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sammi, that's really sweet! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx