Thursday 3 April 2008

Awards

Today I have 2 awards - how very exciting!!!

Thanks to Joana who has passed on this Arte Y Pico award to me :) :) :)
The rules of this award

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and also contributes to the blogging community ,no matter what language.
2. Each award has to give the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.

It doesn't say people can;t receive it more than once and some of these if not all may already have this award - but I think they deserve it, so I pass it onto:

Kelly
Teresa
Yesy
Marlene
Nikki

And the lovely Emma has given me this award: I am flattered!

I would like to pass this one onto these people:
Monica who is doing a brilliant job of admin of our SBS15 group and she also has a great blog and takes the time to write lovely, encouraging comments.
Robyn is inspiring - a mother of 5 :) wow that's worth an award or 2 ... and she has a lovely blog and also leaves nice comments and she and her son took my challenge! :)
and
Jessica who gave me my first ever award and definitely made my day ... she also leaves encouraging comments and has some really great card on her great blog!

AND Thanks to everyone for visiting - you really do all make my day - thanks!

3 comments:

  1. How soooo super sweet!! I'm going to add this award on my blog!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! You're so sweet!!Hope you have a fabulous holiday!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh Thanks a million Sammi :)
    Thrilled and honoured!!

    Marlene xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx