Monday 16 June 2014

Where I am today ...

Today, and all of this week actually I will be at Stanwell Tops for Senior Staff conference ... with all the staff and associates from the various Uni campuses around Australia who are affiliated with AFES.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people, seeing old friends, hearing about what's happening on the different campuses, hearing from God's word and praying with others.
I'm a little nervous as I'm shy and new people/ things/ places are therefore a bit scary :o

Where are you today?

I haven't been able to set up inlinky (as it was not working for me last night).. so please feel free to leave a link to your blog in the comments section below and I will come read your post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx