Tuesday 17 June 2014

A mission Statement for my blog

(This post has been scheduled as I'm away)

I like to set myself difficult prompts don't I... a Mission statement for my blog?? Wow!

Hmm.... why do I  blog? Well it started off by being a place to share my creations, and it extended to a place to share my thoughts and a bit of a diary too, sharing my life... Mostly when I think about sharing my thoughts, it's related to sharing my faith.. what I believe about God... and how that plays out in my life I guess...

So here's what I've come up with as a sort of mission statement....



Want to join in today?? Leave a comment and I'll come read your post :D

1 comment:

  1. Great mission statement. I think it sums your blog up really well. I have never thought about this...will have to ponder over it for a while xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx