Thursday 12 June 2014

Art journaling

Hello, I hope you enjoyed Bec's guest post yesterday.. I sure enjoyed reading it!! I ended up writing a guest post for her blog too :D hehe.. sharing the love.

Today I am sharing an Art journal page I'm currently working on...





I'm glad I made this my prompt for today as it's making me DO SOME for the first time in AGES!!  :D I do love art journaling.. it's a lot of fun and quite relaxing. This really makes me realise that I NEED to get into that front room and organise it more so that I can create in there! 

I've used some handmade paper ... I made it by dropping Copic ink in water then putting photo paper on top to pick up the colours.... I have also used paint and gelatos on the background... the image is a new little fairy I drew up and have coloured with Copics .. The next thing to go on this page is some reinkers with pearl paint mixed in... I got this paint from Chris at her CTMH workshop on the weekend .. It was really great to see her and all her gorgeous creations... I really love how everything with CTMH colour co-ordinates :D  I'll add an updated photo once I do this!!

Ok.. I'm going to sign off and go do some cleaning / throwing out / putting things aside to give away.

If you have an Art journal page to share please link it up below .. I'd love to see it!



   
   



1 comment:

  1. Ooh this is so pretty! Looks like you're doing well on your June postings! I will catch up over the next few days hopefully!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx