Tuesday 12 February 2013

These are a few of my favourite...

Good morning :) hope your week has started off well! I'm hoping for improvement in mine ... Yesterday was not so smashing at all!! #badday ...BUT I did manage to do some Smashing lol!!



This was done for the challenge Michelle set over on the Facebook Aussie Smashaholic group ... 
To smash your likes and dislikes and include Bling, Chipboard and Stickers :)

I must admit with this page I started to feel a bit young, teenager'ish but it was kinda fun! lol!! It's not the best piccy in the world sorry but it's a nasty wet day here... and I had to use my ipad to take the pic so that's why it's not 100%!!!

Images used: Amelia - from OA Lovey Dovey (The Greeting Farm)
Crystal from Make it Crafty
and Frizzy Jinx from Saturated Canary

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammi, this is fabulous, I love the concept. I think I might just borrow it! Gorgeous images and colouring as usual, you make it all look so easy. I really like that you have more time to create now.

    Hugs,

    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sammi :)
    Oh this is so cool! I like the colored images you added tot he journal. Very nice and btw I SO love the touch of purple? ON Crystal's hair <3

    Thanks for swinging by my corner :)

    XO
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx