Friday 15 February 2013

Love Fairy ... Freebie for a day

Good morning:)

Yesterday afternoon I was inspired to DRAW and so I reworked and digitised a fairy I'd sketched some time ago and done nothing with!! Then last night... I coloured her up (whilst Guy and I watched Star Trek - Next Gen ;)

Anyway... here she is... "Love Fairy" :)
Venetia

Would you like to colour her yourself ???? FOR today only 15 Feb 2013 I will email her to anyone who asks :) all you have to do is leave a comment telling me you want her OR email me a request!!!
AND.... please do come back and leave a link here to your coloured image afterwards too!!! :D

From tomorrow 16 Feb - she will be available in the M4M Store under the Hatter's Hope Digi images!!! so if you miss out don't worry you can still get your colouring hands on her!



7 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to color her up and make a card, please. My address is : boutilar@me.com
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very cute. Thank you for offering her.
    terriavidreader at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love her. Thank you shes adorable. Gabbi1@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please .... hopefully I can get some colouring done soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous Sammi.. I would love her too... alethea johnston @ yahoo.com
    Thanks so much!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable, that's a definite yes please from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh she is AMAZING! I love her!!! You have done such a gorgeous job...her wings are mesmerising :) I would LOVE to colour her!!! I would have to add it to the list of 'must dos' (along with the fire challenge - sheesh i need more hours in the day!!! LOL!!). Amazing sammi :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx