Wednesday 27 February 2013

Beach time

Good morning!! I hope you are having a great week so far! I've not been online much as we are on a bit of a holiday - respite :) so we've been doing lots of bits and pieces like gardening... mowing etc and looking for airconditioners and things like that!! lol!

Anyway It's about time I shared another creation with you ... this gorgeous little Tiddly Inks image is a Wryn stamp that I received from the beautiful Alyce!! THANKS so much!!!!

I'm going to enter THIS card into the Tiddly Inks Critters challenge.. the little critter  crab is too cute isn't it!!



She's so cute and fun to colour... I do particularly love her swimskirt!! :D
She Reminds me of days as a child at the beach! I used to LOVE going to Whale Beach when we'd visit my Gran and Gramps there! I used to be much less reserved than I am now and would chat to all the other kids at the beach lol!

Anyway time for me to sign off.. going to watch Elementary that we missed the other night! And then some more cleaning up of my Craft mess AGAIN/ STILL/ ONGOING lol!!!

(hugs)
Sammi


10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. I love the sand and the sky. Hair looks awesome too. Good job.

    mwah
    trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did such a beautiful job with the image. Thanks for sharing your creation on Tiddly Inks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sammi she looks fab and your papers and embellishment complement your scene perfectly, the stripy paper reminds me of the old wooden deck chairs! Have to say we love Elementary here too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful card my dear^_^
    Lovely colors and gorgeous image^_^
    Big hug,
    SOnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you having some down time - so important! Great card, love the crab too.

    xx M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done with this image... the sand is amazing and the design so cute. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Tiddly Inks. I hope to see more from you soon!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card. Your colouring is awesome, the sand is really gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the tiddly inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow just wow! I love all of this! I love the way you coloured her up and the sand and that fabric sand dollar is just awesome!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!!
    Love the postcard and the beachy feel!!
    Thank you for playing with us at tiddly inks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable summer card! What a neat idea to use the crab as your "critter". Thanks so much for joining us at tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx