Saturday 23 February 2013

Smashing the Sound of Music

Well we have a fun challenge on at Mad for Markers challenges .. It's a movie challenge ... So the other day I thought I'd use some of my wonderful TGF stamps to re-create the vonTrapp family .. Just the children lol! I used OA Ahoy ... using both Oliver and Amelia for the bodies ... Which I thought look very similar to the uniforms the captain made his children wear ...and then I gave them a number of different TGF heads :)


I used my BG90s for the children's outfits :) 

thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!!!!
Sammi
xxx


5 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic Sammi, even their clothes are just right and perfect colours...love the background and the journaling, fabulous work...now I'm singing.."high on hill was a lonely goat herd..but I wont go into the yodelling..cant spell it...lol..


    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome Sammi, this is a beautiful page but also great fun, love it, have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet images for this wonderful work my dear friend^_^
    Happy weekend^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love, love, love this! You are awesome! And I glad to know some one else who thinks the Sound of Music is a great movie! It has been one of my all time faves since I was a little girl! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammi, this is fabulous. Love the whole creative thinking you've done to achieve this. Gorgeous colouring too.

    Cheers,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx