Monday 9 January 2012

yesterdays sketch...

So far so good in my "sketch a day" .... I will have to do todays soon lol!! Anyway.. here is yesterdays .... I have turned her into a digi with a few minor changes (using my neglected Wacom)

I've decided to use my Mad for Markers Copic journal for my sketching practice ....

I was quite happy with this image "Eva" ... she's perfect for here as Aussies think about "Back to School" soon ... I thought I would give her as a freebie to anyone who would like her.. just email me here and I'll email her to you as a jpg or png file :D






thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so clever, drawing this wonderful image and I love your colouring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx