Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

Good morning!!! Hope you all had/ have a wonderful time bringing in the New Year! xxx

I'm looking forward to this year.. wondering what it will bring! We'll see I guess!! :D
I thought I would share with you my letter to myself journal page that I created for TGF's final Heart Journaling week...

I used a Dr Seuss quote I found very appropriate and the images I've used are:
1. Saturated Canary and 2. Miss Anya Me ... created from about 5 different Miss Anya stamps :)

Hope you have a fabby New Year, what are your goals and dreams for this year... think I might go write some up now! :D


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Sammi. I love the quote and oh so true
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sammi! Love that quote! Hope 2012 is a good year for you!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx