Monday 7 July 2008

Look what I got!! :)

Well... Monday-itis strikes again.... I'm glad Monday is over... Did I mention that I HATE accounts?? well - I left work with a MASSIVE headache and drove to pick up my hubby from work ... and there was an envelope for ME :) Immediately the day improved!!



THANKS Emma! I am so stoked to receive such a lovely card! I LOVE IT!!
and the images are great - I can't wait to colour them in!! :)

This is my first card from a fellow crafting blogger! :) Isn't she clever!!


4 comments:

  1. Aaaawwwww, how sweet. What a great surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello you...so glad that this one arrived!! Hugs Emma.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thats so sweet! you are Lovely Emma! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. No wonder you were happy and sent from such a lovely person too! You'll have lots of fun colouring your images. Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx