Friday, 2 November 2012

Betty's Birthday Blog Hop

Good morning!!!
It's a SURPRISE blog hop for the wonderful Betty!!! When  Corinne set this SECRET hop list up on facebook I just HAD to join in as Betty is one of the loveliest people I've met online :) She is always looking out for other people and doind special things for them and running blog hops etc and so I just wanted to join in wishing her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! so..
HAPPY (early SURPRISE) BIRTHDAY BETTY!!!
Hopefully my card will get to her on time for her actual BIRTHDAY ... That one is a SURPRISE... but for now I wanted to re-share my favouritest project (which is also the most recent) I've made with SBS :) I thought it was appropriate given how much Betty LOVES Halloween!!
Here is the full hop list so you can keep sharing the love for Betty!!
:)
Corinne
Irene
Jessica
Beth

14 comments:

  1. very Nice card.. love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammi this is gorgeous as usual! I can't wait to see the surprise one, your coloring is stunning and I love all your creations! Thank you for the wonderful Birthday wishes and the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Betty
    she will love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh just Beautiful!!! Love it and I know Betty will too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant card love the colours used

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous! I love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Cute Little Image.
    this is a great card
    hugs tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the coloring! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx