Wednesday 24 October 2012

I'm LATE... I'm LATE!!

I feel very much so like the white rabbit these days... running late LOTS!! I said last Monday I would be posting the very next day well.. the card was made.. the picture was taken BUT the blog did not get written! Life's a little crazy but I guess that's just the season I'm in at the moment! A cRazY Season! :)

anyway enough babbling... I'm here to share my second card I made with the lovely Krista's delightful image "Starla" SHE is coloured in LOTS of different colours..

I don't usually like using soo many colours on the one image lol... but She was shouting out for colour and it fits in with the papers too!! I LOVE colouring her hair and this time I've tried to get a better pic to show you the sparkles from the Spica I  used!!!


a close up to show her sparkly hair.. it looks so much better in real life though!



Gotta dash... back later .. hopefully sooner rather than too much later!

Take care!


3 comments:

  1. I don't use a lot of colours either but I just might try after seeing this. It looks superb. Love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx