Wednesday 20 April 2011

Sylvia's Wee Stamps


Good evening ... I just wanted to pop on here and show you something... I have been colouring LOTS lately but not had MOJO to make cards.. however I've made a very simple card using this not so simple.. but gorgeous image from Sylvia who has sells this image - Autumn Happiness in her digi stamp company Wee stamps ! I fell in love with Sylvia's images when she was designing for Trace at Spesch stamps... where I am lucky enough to be a Dt member! YAY! Well one of my favourite of Sylvia's images has always been Draggy.. as I just love Dragons.. always have...so I had to get this Happy Draggy too!! lol!

Thanks for stopping by! Please pop back again tomorrow for my exciting M4M news!!

8 comments:

  1. Love it sammi, this dragon is just too cute! Great colouring!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring...amazing. Great image.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow how gorgeous is that. I have this stamp and must use it. Great work. He look so darn cute.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sammi, he looks "HOT" with these colors! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! he is awesome, love your colouring of this image, I konw someone else who would love him too! Ria's 2 beardies are growing well and have fab little characters and love nothing more than coming out to play in her room while she is supposed to be doing her homework - bigc cute distraction xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH your shading is just amazing w/ this-that red totally pops-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx