Monday 18 April 2011

Farm Fresh Friday is Distressed

Hi everyone!

Been a crazy weekend here... busy Sat and then some couch days... as not feeling great! :P
so not a ot been done productively here.. except catching up on things...

I did want to share a card I made for my friend T's birthday!! I used one of my current favourite stamps... Syren! I distressed the edges (then inked them with Copic) to fit into the current Farm Fresh Friday Challenge


The sentiment is a new one from Inky Impressions :D

thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. WOW Sammi, this is just Stunning! LOVE her hair, those colors look Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sammi. The colours are perfect and look at that tail. Fab.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sammi! Looove the colouring of Syren, especially her hair and tail, hope you are feeling better, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh... she's positively gorgeous Sammi! Love how you've colored up Syren and the papers you've used create the perfect home for her! Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sammi ~ what a stunning card ~just love the colours and beautiful colouring and detail!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely STUNNING, Sammi! Mesmerizing in purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the card, Sammi! And the pressies too :) You have such a generous heart. And looking at the card again has reminded me I need to buy some doilies!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops, lol - sorry, Sammi, that was me above (was checking mum's email for her, cos she doesn't know how to do it). Love you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx