Wednesday 27 April 2011

Ribbons at The Lollipop Ladies

Good morning everyone... who is sick of chocolate?? lol! none here today but something else very sweet! It's time for another scrumptious challenge at the Lollipop Ladies Challenge blog...


mmm... ribbon candy... looks almost too pretty to eat!! so... the extra challenge this week?? Is yup... Ribbons! :) So here is my card... I've threaded ribbon through a diecut that I was lucky enough to receive in a envelope of goodies from Min (a lady I met at Stamp camp last month)
The image is from the Creepin' Kit... which I have back on order again for M4M


Ribbon

The paper is from a DCWV paper stack - Mariposa :D
and the Ticket is from Bizzy Becs!

Thanks for stopping by .. Head on over to the Lollipop Ladies to see all the very scrummy ribbon'y creations this week!!

5 comments:

  1. nice die you lucky devil. great stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw toooo cute - love the ribbon weave - perfect for this challenge!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diggin' how you threaded the ribbon - looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...love all the wavy lines and that threaded ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx