Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Sugar Bowl challenge

Oh wow!! It's been AGES since I have entered a Sugar bowl challenge!! But in order to find my Mojo again I've decided I need to create some "just for fun/just for me" cards... and this is one of those!! so I've followed the sketch.. it was a fun one by the way... used some new paper I picked up at Paperific and this VERY sweet/ sassy Sugar Nellie image.. and voila!!



Copics used:
N5,7, 9 R000, R0000, Ro1, E01, G12, 14, 17, BG10, 13, V06, 09, 12, 15, 17, 20, 25,

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. That looks great sammi...where did u get the butterfly die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them colours together and such a pretty image too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER!! So gorgeous!! I am in love with the beautiful color combo and pretty butterfly!! Well done! Smiles, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour combo, great papers and another awesome butterfly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHHH I am lovin this card hunni..scrummy papers and wonderful image..they are really growing on me lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet Sammi!Thank you for joining us over at the Sugar Bowl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx