Tuesday 5 April 2011

Photos from Paperific

We are home.. I am exhausted!! It was a fabby weekend though... so fun to catch up with friends/ bloggers in Melbourne at Paperific!!!

This is Guy and I at our Mad for Markers stall...

Tracey, Me and Guy
Tracey is a WONDERFUL Friend .. and I was so pleased we could spend the weekend working together! THANKS hun!!! :D

Marcia and I (I was so thrilled to finally meet this gorgeous lady!!!)
Me and Chris - I stole this from Chris's M4M post - Thanks Chris! LOVELY to see you again and meet your DT too!! :D


Tracey, Me, Annette and Guy
Annette is a champion!! Thanks so much for the fun and friendship and of course for ..
ALL YOUR HELP!!!

Meeting Cassie (left) and Honor (right) was awesome!! Such lovely ladies.. and I do blame Cassie for my new found Chipboard LOVE by the way!!! hehe!!


More blogging personalities at Paperific! :) Kellie, Kristy, Debbie, Me and Tracey!
always fun to meet ppl from blogland in Real life!! :D

Helpers + Friends... Mary, Me, Marcia, Tracey, Annette and Rosanna

Mary and I

Emma, Me and Tracey
I'm so glad Emma was able to drop in on Friday with her little ones and Sue.. and then also come back on Sun.. was great to chat and hang out!! xxx

Was great to have the Flourish with a Bling ladies drop in again
(photo stolen from their blog)!

Tracey and Marcia at the show!!

and us three girls ready for dinner on Sat night!! Was AWESOME!!!!
Hoping to get a chance to craft SOON!!!!
Sammi
xx

12 comments:

  1. wow looks like a wonderful weekend ~with lots of crafting friends ~just perfect ~thanks for sharing!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your photos, what a great weekend you had...and seeing, from this end, familiar faces, from blogland. Great stuff.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an awesome weekend with you and Guy. You are a fabulous and generous friend and I am so grateful. luv ya.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sammi, once again I have to say it was fantastic to meet you!! And I am so glad to be responsible for your new found love of chipboard lol!!! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had a Wonderful couple of days with you all, fantastic meeting our blogging buddies and DT members, was so much fun playing with the air compressor now got lots of coloured chipboards pieces lol! We certainly gots lots of talking done, between ourselves and with customers, can't wait till we catch up again, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sammi, sounds like you did have a busy busy weekend. Great to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sammi, haven't popped by in a while... so nice to see the new look blog... I love it and what wonderful pics... wow... you girlies look stunning and sounds as if there was loads of fun to be had! I've just started skype-ing so I can relate how nice it is to meet people from blogland. Although not in real life, video must be second best! huggies from SA, Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwww what a WONDERFUL group of pics! SO jealous that you got to hang with so many of my fave peeps, and of course your awesome booth-hope you did excellent! Hmm, I need to visit Australia :( heehee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!! Such wonderful photos hun!! Thanks for sharing these and what a fun time you must have had meeting all of these fabulous people you only communicate through the computer!! Probably makes it seem even more real!! :) TFS!! Smiles, Vic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow...looks like you had such fun. Your store looks terrific. I am so jealous....any chance you could convince the whole show to come up to Nth Queensland.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sammi, looks and sounds like you had such a wonderful time. thanks for sharing the pics, hope you did well too. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet you're exhausted!! I remember those days from my florist years and having to do wedding shows. In the midst of it is a ball.. getting to meet new people and network with friends. But the setting up and breaking down... forget about it!! TFS all these great pics!! Hope you are getting some rest now ; )
    Hugs x
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx