Thursday 16 October 2008

New look

I am figuring out more (slowly) about html etc etc.... I am experimenting right now with blog backgrounds etc... this is a VERY SIMPLE one which I made in photoshop elements! fun! :)

I'm working on something BIG... It's quite exciting! I'll be spilling the beans soon! :)

We are going to my parents tomorrow! Yay!! My sister Nic is having an exhibition this weekend so we are off to attend and have a long weekend while we are at it!! I'll be making a few cards as I am selling them in a shop there :) Might not be around for a few days (although maybe I will)

Ok...I'm off to catch up on all your blogs now :)

10 comments:

  1. Hello honey! I love what you have done with your background. I have no idea when it comes to things like this. I only managed a label cloud because the instructions were so simple! LOL! Say a big hello to Nic for me and I hope you have a great weekend. (And its not fair to torment me so e-mail me and spill the beans!!!)
    Catch up with you very soon. Big hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the fact this is shimery and simple.

    lots of love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look and I can't wait to find out what the something big that you're working on is!

    Have a great weekend with Nicky and your parents xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!! You did a fab job. Have a good weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love the new look ~cannot wait to hear your news ~have a great time with your family
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your backgroudn Sammi, it looks aweseom~~ Have a wonderful weekend too!! I can't wait for your BIG news....Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great weekend Sammi! I love your background, it's very tranquil, you're so clever!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOh! I want to know your Big News too! Maybe you could just share it with your blogging sisters! Tee Hee we won't tell!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and sell all your lovely cards!
    HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time! Travel safe xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bit late posting on this but hope everything went ok and you had a good weekend!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx