Saturday 25 October 2008

New images are coming ... *edited*

*edited* Thanks for your suggestions.... This was a hard choice for me ... so many great ideas ... She will now be Angelique! *

I've been having some fun drawing on my wacom tablet!! :)

Here is one of the little flower girls I have drawn*.... There are a few coming!!



What do you think of her?? Please suggest a name if you can think of one that suits!! :)

I mentioned that I was starting a new blog... well I thought I would start this new blog for my digital images... I have been working on backgrounds and headers for this... I thought I might set up some challenges on the new blog and maybe even have a little design team...

I'd love to know what you think!?
comment here or email me

*If you'd like to use her please download her now (she'll be here for a week!) my only condition is that you let me know when you use her on a card so that I may see your creation! :)

9 comments:

  1. Love it! i think she's my favourite one yet.

    What about Angelique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Sammi, good luck with the new blog I'm sure you will make it the success you deserve it to be. Will be watching this space. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sammi she looks gorgeous , look forward to see your new adventure you have a fab gadget for your drawings .:)

    what about Lilli ...

    hope you are having a nice weekend

    hugs

    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! Really like her Sammi! How about Isabella? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty Sammi, just like you. I think she looks like a Charlotte (Lottie). I'll definitely be taking advantage and downloading her and will let you know when I get around to using her. Hope you are well. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just because Ria & I love stopping by to see all your latest creations I have left you an award on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, hope you don't mind i came across your blog while blog hopping, just wanted to say hello and love your little fairy, she looks like a tallula to me lol, i just like the sound of that name. take care. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh you are so talented!! she is very cute !
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like her best of all your drawings! She's lovely...Amelia...I've downloaded her and will let you know when I use her...

    Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx